Friday, January 9, 2009

Out of time...


Well, lots happened recently and it looks like I'm going to miss the Spectrum deadline. Kind of a bummer, I was hoping that would be a yearly thing. Still, I never wanted to make work just to try and get in, I think that would be a huge mistake. It would kill any piece I tried to do.

Also my laptop has been out of commission for a bit here, which is what I use to do my digital art. I spent a couple days in Microsoft Excel, it was not too bad, but when the chance arose during a long meeting to doodle; I jumped at it. Believe it or not, I focus more clearly when I doodle and listen. Otherwise my mind wanders and I don't hear a thing.

Red pen...lost and the end.

3 comments:

Pointpusher said...

Nice work dude. It just flows like that huh. So jealous!!!

mrbloober said...

Do I spy an Octorok???

Luca said...

good work... always enjoy your doodles :)